|Supply voltage||24Vdc +/- 10%|
|Supply current||600mA max. at 24Vdc|
|Analogue output||4-20mA; load 600Ω max or
0-10Vdc; load 10kΩ min
|Storage||-10 to 70⁰C|
|Operating||-10 to 70⁰C|
|Oxygen pressure limits¹||1 to 1000mbar|
|Oxygen range (analogue output)³||0.1² to 25% O₂ or
0.1² to 100% O₂
|Oxygen range (RS232 output)||0.1² and 100% O₂|
|Accuracy after calibration⁴⁵||1% O₂|
|Repeatability after calibration⁴||0.5% O₂|
|Digital RS232||0.01% O₂|
|Fast response sensor connected:||<4s|
|Standard response sensor connected:||<15s|
|Initial warm up time (until stable output)||5-10 mins|
|Output inactive start up delay (heater warm up)||60s|
¹Sensor and interface for correct barometric pressure compensation.
²Prolonged operation below 0.1% O₂ can damage the sensing element.
³Range selectable by altering the position of the jumper links on the PCB, refer to datasheet for details.
⁴Assuming barometric pressure (BP) remains constant.
⁵As the O₂ sensor measures the partial pressure of oxygen (PPO₂) within the measurement of gas deviation in the BP from the present during calibration will cause readout errors proportional to the change, e.g. if the sensor reads 21% O₂ at 1013.25mbar and the BP increases by 1%, the sensor readout will also increase by 1% to 21.21% O₂.
|1||Sensor heater GND (1)|
|2||Sensor heater + (2)|
|6||24Vdc +/- 10%|
- Provides the electronics necessary to power and control SST’s range of zirconium dioxide (ZrO₂) sensors
- Externally triggered automatic or manual calibration. Calibration can also be initiated via an on-board push button
- Power and sensor operating LEDs
- Removable polarised screw terminals for easy wiring
- Adaptive software filtering provides a fast sensor response coupled with a stable oxygen output
- High accuracy linear output
- Can be calibrated in fresh air (20.7% O₂) or in any other known O₂ concentration